Monday, July 23, 2012

Falling Down




Mum and I at The First Falls, August 9, 2011


Back to TAFE study today. Poetry again for my Complete an Extended Project subject. I would really love to write a poem about a waterfall, particularly because I live near Morialta Falls and they are so pretty to look at.  I also find them soothing for the soul. It's like all of your fears and worries are washed away with the water, flowing over the smooth rocks and pebbles. 





First Falls August 9, 2011




2 comments:

  1. I am doing the "Complete an Extended Project" subject 1st semester next year - only becuase I 'accidently' did one to many electives and didnt do the Write for on Line enviroments subject last year. But I am ok with that as I can do it as a stand alone. I am tinking the topic I did for "Write History" will be the topic I go with as I am continuing to collect informaiton for it (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/History-of-Scouting-in-Elizabeth-South-Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah okay, I completed my last elective(Write Poetry) in sem 1 this year so I figured I may as well continue to write poetry for my extended project. I never did the "Write History" subject. Did you have to write a historical report?

    ReplyDelete