Monday, July 11, 2011

Holidays

Okay. So. Finally it is the holidays and I can actually relax again! Starting from last Friday I officially have no more TAFE assignments to do until... 2 weeks time. Yuck. But still, 2 weeks of hols are better than nothing! Movies time XD

But now I have to work... so I don't have quite as much time to relax but that doesn't matter.

So many things have happened to me since the last time I've been on here. I had my 21st, yay! I got a job... yay. I have been using my new camera that I got for my b-day... okay I'm going to stop saying yay now! It would be nice if I could upload some pics onto here of my b-day but blogger just takes way too long. Hopefully one day I'll add some more.

I'm not a big talker atm. I need to really collect my thoughts and just focus on one topic but I have to go get ready for work so I'll talk to ya again some time!

Ciao.
Katz

3 comments:

  1. Why does blogger take so long uploading pix ? it works quite fast here .. did u have alook at my blog?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why it takes me so long to upload pics. It's slow no matter if I use the computer at home or my laptop. I haven't been able to load any using my laptop so far. Bit disappointing but oh well.

    Yes I have seen your blog and I'm very jealous! It looks so cool! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you resize your photos first? it helps if they're not too big. Also, it could be quicker if you host the photos on somewhere like flickr first, not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete