Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poptarts

So I went to Waikerie's new lolly shop called Steve's Sweets the other week to get myself some sour lollies. I found them... eventually. I love eating Warheads, they are sour to begin with, maybe for about 30 seconds and then they are really sweet. If you haven't heard of them they are fairly small and have fruity flavours like apple, lemon, blue raspberry etc.



Well anyway so after I found the Warheards, I saw a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar that I just HAD to have! I'm a little bit of a chocoholic. I love just about everything apart from dark chocolate, despite the fact that I did eat a dark Lindt chocolate last night but that's about the only exception!




Then... what did my eyes spot?! An amazing thing called a Poptart! Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they originated from America right? I have never tried poptarts before so I found it very intriguing.




It said on the packet instructions to microwave it for 3 secs on high. My microwave doesnt have a high, medium, or low setting so I guessed and went for 30 secs. I think 20 secs is better and that's what I did for my second one. It doesn't make the inside as hot. (I burnt my tongue on the first one :S)

Yes that is white and milk chocolatey type goodness oozing out of the poptart! XD
(3rd pic)
I think I shall be needing to buy more of these in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment